Your Plan provider, Police Benefits Plan, a division of Comprehensive Benefits of America, LLC, is committed to your privacy and the security of your personal information. Keeping your personal information secure and protecting your privacy rights is essential, and it is one of our top priorities. We do not sell information about you. Your information is confidential. We protect your information with state-of-the-art security measures and the latest virus, malware, and intrusion software. We do not share your information with anyone else for marketing purposes. We use your personal information to help transact your business with us and regularly inform you of news and product and services updates.
- Why we collect your information:
- Verify you as a member.
- Deliver the information, products, and services that you are entitled to and request.
- Communicate with you via phone, email, or mobile about information and offers available from CBA and partner service providers that may be of interest or benefit to you.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your services and your experience and improve future experiences.
- Enforce the terms and conditions of your Plan and your group member website.
2. Information we collect from you:
- Name, address, email, phone, mobile number, group affiliation, date of birth.
- Information on products and services you choose.
- User name, password, security questions.
- Communication preferences.
- The family contact information you provide.
3. Information we share with third parties:
- You are given the provider’s contact information for any service or product you access from a PBP partner provider. Your contact information and requested service are verified with the provider.
- Under legal requirements such as subpoenas, court orders, law enforcement or government agencies, or any other means required to enforce our legal rights or defend legal claims.
- As required by law, in case of a sale or transfer of assets of PBP or bankruptcy, we will share your stored personal information with the approved parties.
4. How we keep your private information secure:
- Your privacy and your personal information is secured by technology and physical procedures, which safeguard its disclosure. Only authorized employees or authorized third parties are allowed access to your information. We maintain the most advanced electronic safeguards and encryption technologies to ensure no unauthorized person or company has access to your information. Visit our Security Page
5. How you can control your information:
- You may request that we do not share your information with any authorized provider at any time.
- You may opt-out of future communications by following the opt-out instructions on any email you receive.
- You may call us at 1-312-559-8444 and instruct us what you wish to do.
- You may mail your instructions to PBP, LLC, 17W220 22nd St., Suite 300, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181.
- You may email us at Shelly@cbaplan.com.